- An ideal trek for beginners
- Exploration of beautiful sub urban areas
- Fully lodge based trek around Kathmandu valley
- Panoramic views of Langtang and Gaurishankar mountain range
Kathmandu Valley Trek which is also known as Kathmandu Rim Trek is the exploration of beautiful sub-urban area near Kathmandu. Nepal is blessed by such opulence of natural wealth that one does not always have to go to far-fetched mountains to feel nature in its full glory.
Kathmandu Valley Trekking allows perfect introduction to nature and culture of countryside Kathmandu. Extended to 7-days itinerary, the trip leads you to the hills nearby Kathmandu Valley that offers scenic views of majestic mountains including Everest, Langtang, Gaurishankar. Explore the religiously significant sites. Visit the amiable local communities. You will realize that the lifestyle in these rural areas is much simple.
This is the Short Trekking Around Kathmandu valley for which the trekking route progresses through the wilderness of blooming rhododendrons and oak forest. Throughout the trip, we will experience the diversity in floras and faunas. Kathmandu Valley Trekking is the escape from the hectic life that you had been looking for. The trek starts and ends at low altitude. You will progress through the dirt trail and be far from the chaos of modern lifestyle but you will never be far than few hours of drive from the capital city of Kathmandu. Get the in-depth insight into rustic lifestyle, time-forgotten culture and glorious history of Nepal.
The trekking around Kathmandu valley begins from Sundarijal, half an hour of drive far from Kathmandu and ends in the Newari town of Dhulikhel. Contact us for the trek of your lifetime at reasonable cost.
– Equipment (Down Jacket, Sleeping bag wt liner, Duffel bag) worth of USD 300 provided for trekking
– Comprehensive first aid kit
– Fully guided trek with an expert leader and team of dedicated staff
– Medical trained staff with English language proficiency
– All meals (B,L,D) and accommodation included on trek
– Reasonable price with no hidden cost
– High staff to client ratio on all trips
– Higher success ratio
Important Note: Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with Highland Expeditions. Please take care to note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather or health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trek leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Dates & Price
Given below are the fixed departure dates for this trip. If the dates don’t match with your schedule, then kindly let us know and we will arrange a private trip customizing the departure dates suitable for you. The cost below is per person on group joining basis excluding the international flights. Group discount is available for booking of two or more than two persons. Kindly contact us if you have a bigger group for the discount.
Group tours are unavailable for this trip, however, you can opt for the private trip. The private trips are available on any date of your choice at any time of the year. Let us know about your preferred travel dates and we shall organize it as per your convenience. Get in touch with your query now.
- All meals (B,L,D) on OPEN/CHOICE Menu whilst on trek with tea & coffee.
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu guest house or similar category for 3 nights with breakfast
- Twin sharing accommodation at Hotel Country Villa in Nagarkot
- Twin sharing accommodation at 3 star hotel in Dhulikhel
- All required permits for trek
- Experienced local trek leader with 1:4 assistant guide to client ratio
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Kathmandu airport transfers and escorts
- All ground transportation as per mentioned in the itinerary on private vehicle
- Comprehensive first aid kit.
- Duffel bag, Sleeping bag and Down Jacket (Sleeping bag and down jacket must be returned after completion of trek)
- Staff insurances and allowances
- International airfare, Visa and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for staff