- Four high mountainous passes over 5000m
- Trek Rolwaling and Khumbu region in a single trip
- Thrilling adventure in the Himalaya
- Fully Guided trek with Sherpa support
Rolwaling and Everest High Passes Trek is a combination of Rolwaling Tashi Laptcha Pass and the Everest three high passes (Renjo La, Cho la and Khongma La) in a single trip. Since Everest three high passes trek could no longer satiate the hunger for challenging Everest Trek, we have come up with the unique and challenging Rolwaling and Everest trekking route through. This trek is for only those who have previous experience of trekking and who have enough stamina, will power and determination to accept the challenges proposed by nature.
Our 28 days Rolwaling and Everest High Passes Trek begins from Rolwaling region. After a week of trekking allowing proper acclimatization, we cross over the Tashi Laptcha Pass (5,755m/18,882ft) which links Rolwaling region with Khumbu region. Spend a day at Thame for rest and continue the Everest Three High Passes Trek route where you will complete Khumbu circuit by crossing three major high passes in Everest including Renjo La, Cho La and Kongma La Passes. You will pass through Thame, Gokyo and Khumbu valleys. Ngozumpa Glacier adds charm to this trek. Ngozumpa is the longest glacial system in Nepal.
What Makes Rolwaling and Everest High Passes Trek different?
– This trip offers challenges in Everest Khumbu Region as well as in remote Rolwaling region.
– Complete four high passes trek over 5000m in a single trip with a visit to Everest Base Camp, Tso Rolpa Lake, Gokyo Lakes and Kalapathar.
– Although you will be left tired to the bone, there are spirituality, wilderness and culture to be explored that will leave you a changed person forever.
– Enough rest days have been included in the itinerary to ensure pleasant trekking experience.
– Combination of Camping and Teahouse Trek
– Equipment (Down Jacket, Sleeping bag wt liner, Duffel bag) worth of USD 300 provided for trekking
– Comprehensive first aid kit with supplementary oxygen and satellite phone for backup
– Fully guided trek with an expert leader and team of dedicated staff
– Medical trained staff with English language proficiency
– All meals (B,L,D) and accommodation included on trek
– Reasonable price with no hidden cost
– High staff to client ratio on all trips
– Higher success ratio
Important Note: Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with Highland Expeditions. Please take care to note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather or health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trek leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Dates & Price
Given below are the fixed departure dates for this trip. If the dates don’t match with your schedule, then kindly let us know and we will arrange a private trip customizing the departure dates suitable for you. The cost below is per person on group joining basis excluding the international flights. Group discount is available for booking of two or more than two persons. Kindly contact us if you have a bigger group for the discount.
Group tours are unavailable for this trip, however, you can opt for the private trip. The private trips are available on any date of your choice at any time of the year. Let us know about your preferred travel dates and we shall organize it as per your convenience. Get in touch with your query now.
- All meals (B,L,D) on trek including hot water and tea.
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu guest house or similar category for 4 nights with breakfast
- All required permits for trek
- Accommodation at Tented Camping in Rolwaling and Teahouses in Everest Region
- Internal flights (LUA-KTM)
- Private transportation as per mentioned in the itinerary
- An English speaking local leader with full support crew 1:4 sherpa guide to client ratio
- Sightseeing of Kathmandu including guide and entrance fees
- Kathmandu airport transfers and escorts
- Comprehensive first aid kit with oxygen and satellite phone
- Duffel bag, Sleeping bag and Down Jacket (Sleeping bag and down jacket must be returned after completion of trek)
- Staff insurances and allowances
- International airfare, Visa and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses and tips