Tours in Nepal
Highland Expeditions has come up with some of the best tours in Nepal that will allow you to get closer perspective of Nepal in short days and in a pleasant way.
Popular Tour Activities
Sightseeing of World Heritage Tour
In such a culturally rich nation like Nepal, you do not always have to go to far-flung and remote land to witness its heritage. In fact, Kathmandu Valley is the perfect place to get introduced to Nepali culture. The valley has remained the center of social, cultural and economic power since bygone days. You can take Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour of UNESCO sites. There are 8 Cultural sites and 2 Natural sites enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Nepal and 7 of them lie inside Kathmandu Valley alone. So, walk through the cobbled street of Kathmandu Valley and enjoy sightseeing some of the finest oriental architecture masterpiece.
It was in the holy land of Lumbini of Nepal where Buddha was born. Each year, many devotees from all across the world visit Lumbini to find their inner peace in a tranquil atmosphere where one can easily find calmness. Muktinath is another equally significant pilgrimage site that is revered by Hindus and Buddhists alike. Along with religious significance, the site is also popular as one of the few areas in the world where you can find Ammonite fossils (Shaligram). Pashupatinath- the center of faith of Hindus all over the world is located at core Kathmandu which makes it easily accessible under half day tour.
- Experience Nepal in shorter days and in a pleasant way
- Leisure tour with 2 days guided trek
- Trip suitable for people in any age group
- Pokhara and Chitwan
- Explore the richness of Nepal
- Nepal tour at its best
- Mountain flight and thrilling wildlife safari
- Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan
- All meals and accommodation included
- Pokhara, Bandipur and Nagarkot
- Thrilling mountain flight experience
- Explore natural and cultural grandeurs