Our Everest and Annapurna Trek features the best of two regions in a single itinerary.
- Two of the famous trekking region in one
- Everest and the mountains/Annapurna and the landscapes
- Panoramic views of Himalayas (Everest and Annapurna)
- Experience a wide variety of Nepal’s geography, climate and wildlife.
Everest and Annapurna Trek Overview
Everest and Annapurna Trek is a wonderful exploration of the two most visited trekking regions of Nepal. Appropriate package for first-time trekkers, Annapurna Poonhill and Tengboche monastery trek allow a perfect introduction to the natural and cultural grandeur of Nepal. Get the close-up view of the world’s highest Mountains and rejoice the warm hospitality of legendary Sherpas in the Khumbu region and brave Gurkhas in Annapurna region.
A great geographical variation in Nepal can be experienced through this trek. With geographical variation comes diversity in floras, faunas and climate which gives the sensation of exploring two different hemispheres. There is well management of lodges in these regions and you can also find tea houses in abundance in these regions.
Highland Expeditions Nepal has come up with the unique Everest and Annapurna Trekking that combines the experience of exploring two of the world famous trekking routes in a single package. The trekking itinerary has been meticulously crafted to be completed in mere 18-days. You will get 6 days each of exploration in Everest and Annapurna regions. This exciting holiday package also includes scenic flight along the Himalayas.
Since Everest Annapurna trekking route commences and concludes at relatively low altitude, the trekkers do not have to worry about acclimatization in high altitude problem. You will be pursuing an easy scenic trail that can be traversed by anyone with normal physical fitness. Be prepared to walk for about 4 to 5 hours each day.
Is this trek for you?
Duration for treks of this grade stretches up to two (2) weeks. Trails generally go above 4000 meters and on a daily basis, you can expect to be walking for about 5 – 7 hours. The perfect setting of introduction to moderate & challenging trekking in Nepal. Activity level/physical rating is slightly harder than leisure and involves occasional difficult days. Expect ups and downs as well for there will be hills to climb as well and the well-known ‘Nepali flat’ – a little bit up and a little bit down.
Important Note: Your safety is of imperative concern while travelling with Highland Expeditions. Please take care to note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather or health conditions of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trek leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Dates & Price
Our trips are available on both fixed departure and private group basis.
If you are looking for a group to join this trip please click the Fixed Departures tab for more information on departure dates, availability and price. All our fixed departures are guaranteed to run. Or, if you would like to do this trip alone, or with your friends, families & colleagues in a private group style, please fill out the contact form in Private Group tab and send us your message. We will organize a private trip for you at your preferred dates catering any request you may have.
- All meals (B,L,D) on OPEN/CHOICE Menu whilst on trek with tea & coffee.
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu guest house or similar category for 6 nights with breakfast
- Twin sharing accommodation at Hotel Dandelion or similar category for 2 nights
- All Internal flights
- All required permits for Everest and Annapurna trek
- Sightseeing of Kathmandu including guide and entrance fees
- Experienced local trek leader with 1:4 assistant guide to client ratio
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Kathmandu airport transfers and escorts
- Comprehensive first aid kit.
- Duffel bag, Sleeping bag with liner and Down Jacket (Sleeping bag and down jacket must be returned after completion of trek)
- Staff insurances and allowances
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- International airfare, Visa and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses - Drinks and Souvenirs
- Gratuities for staff