- A comfortable and moderate grade trek in the shadow of Everest
- Stay at Kathmandu Marriott and Luxury lodges
- Magnificent views of Everest, Lhotse and etc.
- Helicopter flight to Lukla from Kongde
Everest comfort lodge trek is a comfortable and moderate grade trek in the shadow of Everest with relative comfort. Every trekking enthusiast must have dreamt of witnessing the mighty Everest with their own eyes. However, to witness this beauty, one must walk through high hills and rough terrain, which is not an easy task. It requires good physical fitness, enough time, and strong determination. Therefore, we present you the Everest Comfort Lodge Trek, a specially designed comfort trip that allows to you confront Everest without needing to break a sweat and all the while experiencing luxury service.
Everest Comfort Lodge Trek is a ten-days fully guided trek with luxurious accommodation that surpasses anything. In Kathmandu, your accommodation will be at Kathmandu Marriott Hotel and on the trek, you stay in luxury lodges offering king-size bed or twin-bedded accommodation, electric mat & blanket, En-suite bathroom and modern style room. Enjoy breakfast at one of the world’s highest resorts witnessing the panoramic Himalayan views and lastly, fly to Lukla on a privately chartered helicopter from Kongde.
Everest Comfort Lodge Trek takes you through the forested hills of Sagarmatha National Park and the attractive Sherpa villages of the Everest (Khumbu) region. Enjoy the magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Amadablam, and many other mountain peaks in the Everest region. The views on this trip are unlike anything you will see on the standard Everest base camp trek route.
You will be picked up from the airport as per your flight time and transferred to the hotel. Later that day, there will be a trip briefing and final orientation discussing all the important aspects of the trek.
The trek begins early morning on Day 02 with a short 30 mins flight to Lukla. Upon arrival at Lukla, your trekking begins. The first day will be a leisure 3 hrs trek to Phakding. The next day, you walk through easy trails of the Dudhkoshi valley and a final steep climb of approx. 400m to reach Namche Bazar, the gateway to the Everest region. You will spend two nights in Namche Bazar. You can explore the beauty of Namche and its surrounding areas. We will visit the Everest view hotel on our exploration day to contemplate the panoramic views of Everest.
You will then trek to Thame, a traditional village to peek into the culture and lifestyle of the Sherpa people. Thame village is also home to some of the famous Nepalese mountaineers. From Thame, we trek to Kongde to relish the magical view of Everest and other mountain peaks. The maximum elevation you will gain on this trek is 4,250m/13,944ft at Kongde.
Your accommodation at Kongde will be at the Yeti Mountain Home, which is listed as one of the world’s highest resorts. The panoramic view from here will surpass your imagination. After breakfast, a privately chartered helicopter will pick you and fly to Lukla, where you will spend the last night of the trek. The following day, we fly to Kathmandu on a regular STOL flight.
The trail length and walking hours per day are short as compared to other regular treks in the Everest region.
Your families and friends will be definitely jealous of your images from this trip.
Dates & Price
Our trips are available on both fixed departure and private group basis.
If you are looking for a group to join this trip please click the Fixed Departures tab for more information on departure dates, availability and price. All our fixed departures are guaranteed to run. Or, if you would like to do this trip alone, or with your friends, families & colleagues in a private group style, please fill out the contact form in Private Group tab and send us your message. We will organize a private trip for you at your preferred dates catering any request you may have.
- All meals (B, L, D) on OPEN/CHOICE Menu whilst on the trek with tea & coffee.
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu Marriott or similar category in Kathmandu for 3 nights with breakfast
- All required permits for the trek (TIMS Card and Everest National Park)
- Accommodation at Luxury Lodges (Yeti Mountain Home) on the trek.
- Internal flights on STOL aircraft (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Kongde - Lukla helicopter flight
- Experienced local trek leader with 1:3 assistant guide to client ratio
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Kathmandu airport transfers and escorts
- Comprehensive first aid kit with high altitude medicines and supplementary oxygen system
- Use of Duffel bag, Sleeping bag with liner and Down Jacket
- Staff insurances and allowances
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- Group welcome dinner at Typical Nepalese Restaurant
- International airfare, Visa and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for staff
The trip was wonderful and well organized. The guides were very helpful, the entire accommodations during the trip were beyond our expectations. I couldn’t have researched and booked a more extensive and unique tour myself.