- A comfortable and moderate grade trek in the shadow of Everest
- Ten-days fully guided trek with relative comfort
- Stay at Kathmandu Marriott and Luxury lodges
- Helicopter flight from Kongde to Lukla
Everest comfort lodge trek is a comfortable and moderate grade trek in the shadow of Everest with relative comfort. Every trekking enthusiast must have dreamt of witnessing the mighty Everest with their own eyes. However, to witness this beauty, one must walk through high hills and rough terrain, which is not an easy task. It requires good physical fitness, enough time, and strong determination. Therefore, we present you the Everest Comfort Lodge Trek, a specially designed itinerary that allows to you confront Everest without needing to break a sweat and all the while experiencing luxury service.
Everest Comfort Lodge Trek is an eleven-days fully guided trek with luxurious accommodation that surpasses anything. In Kathmandu, your accommodation will be at Kathmandu Marriott Hotel and on the trek, you stay in luxury lodges offering king-size bed or twin-bedded accommodation, electric mat & blanket, En-suite bathroom and modern style room.
Everest Comfort Lodge Trek takes you through the forested hills of Sagarmatha National Park and attractive Sherpa villages of the Everest (Khumbu) region. Enjoy the magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Amadablam, and many other mountain peaks in the Everest region.
You will be picked up from the airport as per your flight time and transferred to the hotel. The next day there will be a sightseeing tour of Kathmandu’s highlights and at evening a trek briefing will be held discussing all the important aspects of the trek.
The trek begins early morning with a four-hour drive from Kathmandu to Ramechhap, followed by a short flight to Lukla and 3 hrs trek to Phakding. The next day, you walk through easy trails of the Dudhkoshi valley and a final steep climb of approx. 4000m to reach Namche Bazar, the gateway to the Everest region. You will spend two nights in Namche Bazar. You can explore the beauty of Namche and its surrounding areas. We will visit the Everest view hotel on our exploration day to contemplate the panoramic views of Everest.
You will then trek to Thame, a traditional village to peek in the culture and lifestyle of the Sherpa people. Thame village is also home to some of the famous Nepalese mountaineers. From Thame, we trek to Kongde to relish the magical view of Everest and other mountain peaks. The maximum elevation you will gain on this trek is 4,250m/13,944ft at Kongde.
The trail length and walking hours per day are short as compared to other regular treks in the Everest region.
Dates & Price
Given below are the fixed departure dates for this trip. If the dates don’t match with your schedule, then kindly let us know and we will arrange a private trip customizing the departure dates suitable for you. The cost below is per person on group joining basis excluding the international flights. Group discount is available for booking of two or more than two persons. Kindly contact us if you have a bigger group for the discount.
Group tours are unavailable for this trip, however, you can opt for the private trip. The private trips are available on any date of your choice at any time of the year. Let us know about your preferred travel dates and we shall organize it as per your convenience. Get in touch with your query now.
- All meals (B,L,D) on OPEN/CHOICE Menu whilst on the trek with tea & coffee.
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu Marriott or similar category in Kathmandu for 4 nights with breakfast
- All required permits for the trek (TIMS Card and Everest National Park)
- Accommodation at Luxury Lodges (Yeti Mountain Home) on the trek.
- Internal flights (Ramechap-Lukla-Kathmandu)
- Experienced local trek leader with 1:2 assistant guide to client ratio
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Kathmandu airport transfers and escorts
- Comprehensive first aid kit with high altitude medicines and supplementary oxygen system
- Use of Duffel bag, Sleeping bag with liner and Down Jacket
- Staff insurances and allowances
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- Group welcome dinner at Typical Nepalese Restaurant
- International airfare, Visa and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for staff