Experience Everest like never before on our Everest Base Camp Heli Trek. Trek to Everest base camp and return back to Kathmandu from Pheriche on a helicopter in 2 weeks.
- Trek to Everest base camp & Kalapathar with helicopter return
- Best of Everest in a single trip
- 12 days guided trek with a full support crew
- Enough rest and acclimatization with proper safety back up
About Everest Base Camp Heli Trek
Everest base camp Heli Trek combines the best of Everest in a single trip. Trek to the base camp of world’s highest mountain, fly back to Kathmandu on a helicopter and be homeward bound in less than 2 weeks time. Keeping the safety priority and service paramount, we have specially tailored EBC Heli Trek for people having limited time. This trek also allows you to gather first-hand experience of high altitude trekking, Himalayan wildlife, Sherpa cultures, Glaciers and ancient traditions of Khumbu region. Follow the standard Everest base camp trek itinerary and conclude with a spectacular helicopter flight back to Kathmandu from Pheriche. The world’s highest mountain, Everest is one of the most exquisite destinations in the world which is why this mighty mountain welcomes trekkers in massive number each year. Highland Expeditions is providing once in a lifetime opportunity of trekking to the base camp of world’s highest mountain and return by helicopter package which continues as less than two weeks itinerary with enough rest days in between so that you will never have to go through high altitude sickness.
Everest Base Camp Heli Trek Itinerary
Our Everest base camp helicopter trek begins with a spectacular flight to Lukla from where we will walk past the dense forest of pine and rhododendrons in Sagarmatha National Park and pass through small ethnic villages to the Sherpa Land of Namche Bazaar. We have scheduled 2 nights at Namche bazar and 2 nights at Dingboche for acclimatization purpose. On these days, we climb high and sleep low allowing our body to adapt with the increasing altitude. We will follow the classic Everest Base Camp trekking route to the Base Camp via Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorekshep and then move further to Kalapathar for the unobstructed view of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and surrounding mountains. From Gorekshep, we will retrace to Pheriche for overnight and board a chartered helicopter to Kathmandu next morning instead of walking all the way to Lukla to catch a flight back. The helicopter flight also allows us to witness the Himalayas from a closer view and high above the grounds. We offer Charter flight from Everest to Kathmandu for individuals, families, friends and corporate. We also have another trip which combines Everest and Gokyo Region with a helicopter flight back to Kathmandu, have a look at our Everest Base Camp Gokyo Lakes Heli Trek
What makes Everest Base Camp Heli Trek different?
- Instead of walking all the way down to Lukla to catch a flight back to Kathmandu, we will return to Pheriche from where we will board a helicopter flight back to Kathmandu.
- All-inclusive Everest base camp trek and Kalapathar with proper acclimatization in just 2 weeks
- Get the best alternative to the normal Everest Base Camp Trek. Being short trek in Everest, this package is for those who have a very limited time for exploration.
- Since you will be flying to Kathmandu from Pheriche of Everest via helicopter, you can avoid the same returning trail back to Lukla
- You will be saved from the peril of frequent flight cancellation in Lukla due to unpredictable weather. Highland Expeditions make complete arrangement of logistics for the comfortable trek.
Is this trek for you?
- Everest Base Camp Heli Trek reaches up to a maximum elevation of [5,500m/18,195ft] at Kalapathar
- Maximum elevation [5,140m/16,865ft] of overnight at Gorekshep for one night.
- Physically challenging involves daily trekking of approximately 6-8 hours. Our itinerary is well-staged to allow the best possible acclimatization but you will need to ensure you are physically prepared for the trek.
- No previous trekking of experience is required but you should be moderately fit and must enjoy walking for several days continuously and adaptable to high altitude conditions.
Why trek with Highland Expeditions?
At, Highland Expeditions it is our aim to provide a wonderful holiday in our part of the world and ensure that our clients enjoy the holiday as much as possible with minimized risks and the hassle-free trip should it be monetary, physical or emotional. All the logistical arrangements required for the trip will be done prior to your arrival providing you hassle-free travel and on the trek, you will be led by experienced and medical trained guide/leader with high staff ratio. Considering the safety, our utmost priority, all our Everest Base Camp trek groups are backed up by supplementary oxygen system, oximeter and medical kit be it a group of 1 participant or 15 participants. On a trek, all meals and accommodation are included too and we provide you with an option of OPEN/CHOICE menu meaning you can choose your meal straight from the menu. Our itineraries are also devised keeping every aspect in mind such as acclimatization, good campsites, real-life experiences etc. We also provide a sleeping bag, down jacket and waterproof duffel bag to each participant. Last but not least, Highland Expeditions has been awarded as a trekking company of the year 2018/19 in Nepal by Travel and Hospitality Awards, USA.
Important Note: Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with Highland Expeditions. Please take care to note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather or health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trek leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Dates & Price
Given below are the fixed departure dates for this trip. If the dates don’t match with your schedule, then kindly let us know and we will arrange a private trip customizing the departure dates suitable for you. The cost below is per person on group joining basis excluding the international flights. Group discount is available for booking of two or more than two persons. Kindly contact us if you have a bigger group for the discount.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Status|
|22 Mar, 2020||02 Apr, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|29 Mar, 2020||09 Apr, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|05 Apr, 2020||16 Apr, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|12 Apr, 2020||23 Apr, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|19 Apr, 2020||30 Apr, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|26 Apr, 2020||07 May, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|03 May, 2020||14 May, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|10 May, 2020||21 May, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|17 May, 2020||28 May, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|24 May, 2020||04 Jun, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|06 Sep, 2020||17 Sep, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|13 Sep, 2020||24 Sep, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|20 Sep, 2020||01 Oct, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|27 Sep, 2020||08 Oct, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|04 Oct, 2020||15 Oct, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|11 Oct, 2020||22 Oct, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|18 Oct, 2020||29 Oct, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|25 Oct, 2020||05 Nov, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|01 Nov, 2020||12 Nov, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|08 Nov, 2020||19 Nov, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|15 Nov, 2020||26 Nov, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|22 Nov, 2020||03 Dec, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|29 Nov, 2020||10 Dec, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|06 Dec, 2020||17 Dec, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|13 Dec, 2020||24 Dec, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|20 Dec, 2020||31 Dec, 2020||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
|27 Dec, 2020||07 Jan, 2021||USD 2999||Available||Book Now|
Group tours are unavailable for this trip, however, you can opt for the private trip. The private trips are available on any date of your choice at any time of the year. Let us know about your preferred travel dates and we shall organize it as per your convenience. Get in touch with your query now.
- All meals (B,L,D) on OPEN/CHOICE Menu whilst on trek with tea & coffee.
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu guest house or similar category for 2 nights with breakfast
- All required permits for trek (TIMS Card and Everest National Park)
- Accommodation at clean and cozy teahouses/lodges on trek
- Internal flights (KTM-LUA)
- Pheriche to Kathmandu chartered helicopter service
- Experienced local trek leader with 1:4 assistant guide to client ratio
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Kathmandu airport transfers and escorts
- Comprehensive first aid kit with high altitude medicines and supplementary oxygen system
- Satellite phone for emergency purpose and nominal charge for personal use
- Duffel bag, Sleeping bag with liner and Down Jacket (Sleeping bag and down jacket must be returned after completion of trek)
- Staff insurances and allowances
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- Group welcome dinner at Typical Nepalese Restaurant
- International airfare, Visa and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for staff
Very trustworthy of delivering the packaged deal. Had a fantastic team on making sure of your safety. Priority on making sure of your comfort. What more do you want…highly recommended!!!
I am a frequent traveller and have been to Nepal on three different occasions. Each time with different operator (Foreign and Local Company) but recently i travelled with Highland Expeditions after knowing them from my colleague and they are above all the companies i have travelled with before.
After doing short and lower elevation treks previously during my trip to Nepal, this time i decided to do Everest Base Camp Trek combined with helicopter flight back to Kathmandu and i had a trip of a lifetime with them. From communication prior to arriving until the departure, everything worked perfectly. Passang welcomed me at the airport and after reaching KGH, he gave us trip briefing and covered all the important aspects of trek which was really helpful. Their guides were amazing and we couldn’t have made it without them. Hotel in Kathmandu, Tea Houses/Lodges, Guides and logistical arrangements were all top notch.
After three consecutive trips to Nepal, I finally found a company that i can rely on.