Booking open for Manaslu Expedition 2020
- Climb the 8th highest peak in the world
- Excellent preliminary peak for Everest
- Fully guided expedition with Sherpa support
- Helicopter flight to Kathmandu
Manaslu Expedition 2020 Overview
|Total Duration:||42 Days|
|Coordinates:||28.5497° N, 84.5597° E|
|Climbing Route:||North East Ridge|
|Group Size:||Max 12|
|Activity:||Mountaineering and Climbing|
Standing tall with the towering height of 8156m, Manaslu is the eighth highest mountain in the World and a highly sought out climb for worldwide mountaineers. As many as six different routes have been discovered for Manaslu summit. Manaslu Expedition has been used as the preliminary training for Everest Expedition and is seen by many as the alternative to Cho Oyu. Also, this mountain is the best if you are looking for the first time 8000m peak climb. The combination of expertise from our mountain guides and use of top-grade safety and climbing gears coupled with proper itinerary and allocation of proper acclimatization days will make our Manaslu Expedition a successful and memorable adventure which we will cherish throughout the life.
Our Manaslu expedition begins with gradually gaining the altitude as we trek to base camp allowing our body to adapt with the altitude. After the completion of expedition we fly back to Kathmandu from Samagoan instead of trekking all the way back in order the same the time. With this flight, you can easily save up to 6 days that would have taken if you had chosen to trek instead of flight.
Our expedition starts with a trek to Manaslu base camp. Gradually gain the altitude as we trek to base camp. From base camp, we will set up 4 camps before climbing to the summit of Manaslu. Camp 1 at (5500m/18,040ft), Camp 2 at (6,250m/20,500ft), Camp 3 at (6,800m/22,300ft), Camp 4 at (7,450m/24,440ft).
This will break the difficult climb into smaller sections which increases the chances of a successful expedition. We are well aware of the obstacles that can hinder our climbing of high altitude glaciated ridges. We will take slow and calculative steps towards the northeastern ridge of Manaslu which is the most viable Manaslu summit route. We will be doing a frequent rotation of high camps to lower camps to get well acclimatized before making the final ascent to the summit.
Why climb Manaslu with us?
For over 30 yrs the people who helm this venture has been successfully organizing high altitude Expeditions ensuring safety first and service paramount. The success of the expedition depends largely on a carefully planned itinerary and best logistics and these are what we offer. We are committed to maintaining the expedition safe and success with the quality of service. Our emphasis is always on maintaining the small group so that it will be easy to coordinate and cooperate with each other. You will be guided by highly professional mountain guides and they are one of the best in this field.
We are dedicated to providing the highest professionalism throughout the expedition by taking utmost care of all the logistics needed for our Manaslu Expedition
View our history of expeditions: Here
Important Note: Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with Highland Expeditions. Please take care to note that your leader/guide has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather or health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. Your leader/guide will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required
Dates & Price
Given below are the fixed departure dates for this trip. If the dates don’t match with your schedule, then kindly let us know and we will arrange a private trip customizing the departure dates suitable for you. The cost below is per person on group joining basis excluding the international flights. Group discount is available for booking of two or more than two persons. Kindly contact us if you have a bigger group for the discount.
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Status|
|01 Sep, 2020||12 Oct, 2019||USD 16,500||Available||Book Now|
Group tours are unavailable for this trip, however, you can opt for the private trip. The private trips are available on any date of your choice at any time of the year. Let us know about your preferred travel dates and we shall organize it as per your convenience. Get in touch with your query now.
- 1:1 Sherpa to climber ratio and 1:4 leader to client ratio to assist during climb
- 4 bottled oxygen with use of latest mask and regulator
- Nepalese government royalty fees for Manaslu.
- All expedition organizational requirements
- Service of base camp manager and climbing sirdars
- Satellite communication system at base camp but nominal charge for use
- Radio set for communication between camps
- Meals at base camp and higher camps during expedition
- Personal tents at BC, high tents, kitchen tents, dining tents, shower tents, toilet tents, store tents, cooking utensils and more for your comfort.
- 5 nights accommodation at Kathmandu Guest House with breakfast on deluxe room
- Ktm-Samagoan-Ktm Helicopter flight
- Staffs wages, allowances with their insurance
- Common climbing equipment
- Porterage of climbing equipment up to base camp and back to Lukla after expedition
- Liaison officer daily wages and fees
- Applicable national park fees and local taxes
- 2 waterproof duffel bags
- International airfare
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Custom for bringing any expedition goods
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Personal clothing and equipment
- Insurance (Mandatory)
- Summit bonus
- Gratuities for staff
- Personal expenses