Embark on a brief journey in the Annapurna region of Nepal that blends trekking with sightseeing, offering an immersion into the distinct culture and hospitality of the Gurung people.
- Moderate-grade trek in the heart of Annapurna
- Stay at luxury hotels and lodges on this trek
- Discover the Annapurna region in relative comfort
- Suitable for beginners and families with kid
Our Luxury Annapurna trek is a moderate-grade trek in the heart of the Annapurna region offering a comfortable and luxurious experience while still allowing you to enjoy the breathtaking natural beauty and rich culture of the Annapurna region. Whether you are an experienced trekker or a newbie to the trekking world, this trip is designed for people looking to experience trekking in Nepal with relative comfort and yet avoid the high-altitude regions of Nepal.
With a 5-star hotel in Kathmandu, 4-star lodging in Pokhara, and luxurious lodges accommodation along the trekking route, you’ll have the best of both worlds – the quiet of nature and the indulgence of modern conveniences.
The Luxury Annapurna trek trail is ideal for people with no prior trekking experience as well as families with children. Our well-planned itinerary and expert direction ensure that you have a safe and pleasurable adventure in the Annapurna region of Nepal. Uncover the beauty and culture of the Annapurna region in relative comfort. Enjoy the thrill of trekking without sacrificing the elegance and convenience you seek.
Our all-inclusive package takes care of all your needs, from hotels to meals and even flights, allowing you to immerse yourself in the trekking.
This trek covers the inner circuit of the Annapurna region with a visit to places such as Ghandruk, Landruk, Dhampus etc. Your trek starts from Nayapuk and concludes at Phedi doing a clockwise rotation of the region while soaking into the view of Annapurna South, Macchapuchre and several other peaks. The maximum altitude you will reach on this trek is 2,012m/6,600ft at Ghandruk and this trek is fully guided and supported by our expert local crew.
The Luxury Annapurna trek takes you through the captivating region of Annapurna. The trek is graded as moderate as the trail generally goes around 2000 meters/6000ft only and daily, you can expect to be walking for about 5 – 6 hours. The trip offers a perfect setting for an introduction to trekking in Nepal and is suitable for both beginners and experienced trekkers. Expect ups and downs as well for there will be hills to climb as well and the well-known ‘Nepali flat’ – a little bit up and a little bit down involves occasional difficult days.
Stay at the Marriott Hotel in Kathmandu, the lovely Temple Tree Resort in Pokhara for the ultimate comfort and enjoy the warm hospitality of luxury lodges set in the heart of the highlands along the walk.
Embark on a brief journey in Annapurna region of Nepal that blends trekking with sightseeing, offering an immersion into the distinct culture, music, and dance of charming villages. Experience the warm hospitality of the Gurung people along the way.
Dates & Price
Our trips are available on both fixed departure and private group basis.
If you are looking for a group to join this trip please click the Fixed Departures tab for more information on departure dates, availability and price. All our fixed departures are guaranteed to run. Or, if you would like to do this trip alone, or with your friends, families & colleagues in a private group style, please fill out the contact form in Private Group tab and send us your message. We will organize a private trip for you at your preferred dates catering any request you may have.
- All meals (B,L,D) on the OPEN/CHOICE Menu whilst on the trek with tea & coffee.
- Twin-sharing accommodation at Marriott Kathmandu or a similar category for 4 nights with breakfast included
- Twin-sharing accommodation at Temple Tree Resort and Spa or a similar category for 2 nights with breakfast included
- Twin-sharing accommodation at the luxury lodges during the trek
- Internal flight (KTM-PKR-KTM)
- All required permits for the trek (TIMS Card & ACAP)
- Experienced local trek leader with a 1:3 assistant guide-to-client ratio
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- All airport pickup and transfers (international and domestic flights) as per your flight time
- All ground transportation as per mentioned in the itinerary on private A/C Vehicle
- Comprehensive first aid kit
- Duffel bag, Sleeping bag with liner and Down Jacket (Sleeping bag and down jacket must be returned after completion of the trek)
- Staff insurance, allowances and equipment
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- Group welcome or farewell dinner
- Half-day sightseeing of Kathmandu's highlights including guide and entrance fees
- International airfare, Visa and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for staff
The gear listed below is recommended for Luxury Annapurna Trek. We encourage you to get all the equipment listed below for the trip and kindly ensure you check and try every piece of equipment. You can also buy or hire the same in Thamel,Kathmandu as they are available in the many trekking shops from branded to local manufacturers in Kathmandu.
- Warm hat (should cover head & ear comfortably)
- Buff X 1
- Sunglasses (High-quality, UV-blocking sunglasses with good all-around protection)
- Headlamp with spare batteries (200-300 lumens output)
- Thermal or fleece base layer top X 2
- Short Sleeve Trekking shirts X 2
- Full Sleeve trekking shirts X 1
- Soft-shell jacket/fleece jacket X 1
- Light down jacket X 1
- Hardshell jacket with a hood X 1
- Insulated Down Jacket (provided by us at request)
- Thermal or fleece base layer bottom X 2
- Trekking trousers/pants X 2
- Warm trekking trousers X 1
- Hardshell pants (Non-insulated and waterproof)
- 4 pairs of underwear (synthetic or wool fabrics only)
- 2 Sports Bra for women
- Waterproof Hiking Boots (GoreTex and Good Tread)
- Hiking socks X 3 pairs medium to heavy (synthetic and wool)
- Camp shoes to wear at the teahouse
- Softshell/Medium weight gloves X 1
Gears / Personal equipment:
- Daypack 30-35 litres with rain cover
- Waterproof Duffel bag (provided by us at request)
- One-litre capacity water bottle X 2 (Nalgene & Thermos)
- Trekking poles
- Camera with charger or spare batteries
- Personal snacks and energy bars (you can buy them during the trek too)
- Laundry bag to keep the dirty clothes
- Padlock (Optional)
- Ear plugs
- Rain Poncho
- Large plastic bags to keep the clothes dry
- Extra clothes to wear in Kathmandu when you come back from the trek.
Toiletries and hygiene
- Quick-drying towel
- Small face towel
- Toothbrush &Toothpaste
- Face mask
- Water treatment tools or tablets (Recommended: Aquatabs)
- Soap and Shampoo/Dry shampoo (Smaller bottle)
- Face and body moisturizer
- Sunscreen SPF30+ and Lip balm SPF 30+
- Hand sanitiser/Antiseptic wipes
- Hygiene products
- Basic first aid kit (Pepto Bismol, Cipro (500mg tablets), Metronidazole, Hydration salts, Eye drops, Azithromycin (250mg tablets), Diamox (250mg tablets, approx. 20 total), and variety of standard painkillers including Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc)
- Passport with visa and validity of 6 months after your trip completion
- 2 copies of passport-size photos (For sim card and travel purposes)
- Credit cards in case of emergencies
- Driving ID or any other ID in case of loss of your passport
- Travel Insurance and Flight tickets
Luxury Annapurna Trek with Highland Expeditions was an absolute delight, earning them a well-deserved 5-star rating. Right from the initial contact, their professionalism shone through, providing prompt and detailed responses […]