- Poonhill and Australian Camp
- Panoramic mountain views and hot spring
- Diverse landscapes and traditional villages
- Moderate trek in Annapurna region
A short and moderate trekking route in Annapurna Region – Annapurna Inner Circuit Trek or Mini Annapurna Circuit Trek is popular for the insights of village life in this region. Annapurna Inner Circuit Trek route takes you through landscapes ranging from rivers, peaks, forests and culturally rich ethnic villages where people still practice ancient traditions. Enjoy the panoramic view of the Annapurna Mountain Range including Annapurna I, II, III and IV Mountains as well as Machhapuchhre Mountain and Lamjung Mountain. It is the perfect escape from your mundane lifestyle by challenging yourself to the shorter version of the entire Annapurna Circuit Trek which can be done in less than 2 weeks. This is a moderate trek which does not rise above 3,210m in altitude and is suitable for people of all age group as one can enjoy diverse cultural variation without having to face the risk of Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS).
This trail follows Modi River to Birethanti and to reach Poon Hill which is the famous hill station in Pokhara. There, one will enjoy witnessing the sun rise over Annapurna from Poon Hill before descending to Tadapani, a village from where we head towards Jhinu Danda. A short stop at Jhinu Danda to enjoy a refreshing soak in a natural hot spring before moving on to Landruk village along the route to Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Inner Annapurna Circuit Trek is possible throughout the year although the trail is more challenging during the Monsoon season.
So come and join us for an experience for an insight into the local village life and enjoy the taste of sumptuous local food.
– Equipment (Down Jacket, Sleeping bag wt liner, Duffel bag) worth of USD 300 provided for trekking
– Comprehensive first aid kit with oxygen backup for all high altitude treks
– Satellite phone for emergency purpose
– Fully guided trek with an expert leader and team of dedicated staff
– Medical trained staff with English language proficiency
– All meals (B,L,D) and accommodation included on trek
– Reasonable price with no hidden cost
– High staff to client ratio on all trips
– Higher success ratio
Important Note: Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with Highland Expeditions. Please take care to note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather or health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trek leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Dates & Price
Given below are the fixed departure dates for this trip. If the dates don’t match with your schedule, then kindly let us know and we will arrange a private trip customizing the departure dates suitable for you. The cost below is per person on group joining basis excluding the international flights. Group discount is available for booking of two or more than two persons. Kindly contact us if you have a bigger group for the discount.
Group tours are unavailable for this trip, however, you can opt for the private trip. The private trips are available on any date of your choice at any time of the year. Let us know about your preferred travel dates and we shall organize it as per your convenience. Get in touch with your query now.
- All meals (B,L,D) on OPEN/CHOICE Menu whilst on trek with tea & coffee
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu guest house or similar category for 4 nights with breakfast
- Twin sharing accommodation at Hotel Dandelion or similar category for 2 nights
- Internal flight (KTM-PKR)
- All required permits for trek (TIMS Card and ACAP)
- Accommodation at clean and cozy teahouses on trek
- Experienced local trek leader with 1:4 assistant guide to client ratio
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Kathmandu airport transfers and escorts on private A/C Vehicle
- All ground transportation as per mentioned in the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- Sightseeing of Kathmandu including guide and entrance fees
- Comprehensive first aid kit.
- Duffel bag, Sleeping bag with liner and Down Jacket (Sleeping bag and down jacket must be returned after completion of trek)
- Staff insurances and allowances
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- International airfare, Visa and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for staff