- Poonhill and Australian Camp
- Panoramic mountain views and hot spring
- Diverse landscapes and traditional villages
- Moderate trek in Annapurna region
Annapurna Inner Circuit Trek or Mini Annapurna Circuit Trek is a short and moderate trekking route in Annapurna Region – popular for the insights of village life in this region. Annapurna Inner Circuit Trek route takes you through landscapes ranging from rivers, peaks, forests and culturally rich ethnic villages where people still practise ancient traditions. Enjoy the panoramic view of the Annapurna Mountain Range including Annapurna I, II, III and IV Mountains as well as Machhapuchhre Mountain and Lamjung Mountain. It is the perfect escape from your mundane lifestyle by challenging yourself to the shorter version of the entire Annapurna Circuit Trek which can be done in less than 2 weeks. This is a moderate trek which does not rise above 3,210m in altitude and is suitable for people of all age group as one can enjoy diverse cultural variation without having to face the risk of Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS).
This trail follows Modi River to Birethanti and to reach Poon Hill which is the famous hill station in Pokhara. There, one will enjoy witnessing the sunrise over Annapurna from Poon Hill before descending to Tadapani, a village from where we head towards Jhinu Danda. A short stop at Jhinu Danda to enjoy a refreshing soak in a natural hot spring before moving on to Landruk village along the route to Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Inner Annapurna Circuit Trek is possible throughout the year although the trail is more challenging during the Monsoon season.
So come and join us for an experience for an insight into the local village life and enjoy the taste of sumptuous local food.
Important Note: Your safety is of imperative concern while traveling with Highland Expeditions. Please take care to note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to your safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather or health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The trek leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Dates & Price
Our trips are available on both fixed departure and private group basis.
If you are looking for a group to join this trip please click the Fixed Departures tab for more information on departure dates, availability and price. All our fixed departures are guaranteed to run. Or, if you would like to do this trip alone, or with your friends, families & colleagues in a private group style, please fill out the contact form in Private Group tab and send us your message. We will organize a private trip for you at your preferred dates catering any request you may have.
- All meals (B,L,D) on OPEN/CHOICE Menu whilst on trek with tea & coffee
- Twin sharing accommodation at Kathmandu guest house or similar category for 4 nights with breakfast
- Twin sharing accommodation at Hotel Dandelion or similar category for 2 nights
- Internal flight (KTM-PKR)
- All required permits for trek (TIMS Card and ACAP)
- Accommodation at clean and cozy teahouses on trek
- Experienced local trek leader with 1:4 assistant guide to client ratio
- Full support crew with 1 porter for every 2 trekkers
- Kathmandu airport transfers and escorts on private A/C Vehicle
- All ground transportation as per mentioned in the itinerary on private A/C vehicle
- Sightseeing of Kathmandu including guide and entrance fees
- Comprehensive first aid kit.
- Duffel bag, Sleeping bag with liner and Down Jacket (Sleeping bag and down jacket must be returned after completion of trek)
- Staff insurances and allowances
- Trek completion certificate (Upon request)
- International airfare, Visa and travel insurance
- Meals at Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu or on trek for any reason (Early arrival or delay, Early arrival from trek due to any reason)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for staff