Everest Base Camp Trek, an iconic journey on one of the most famous trail in the world offers never ending experience of natural opulence, geological supremacy and insightful cultural discovery. Everest region (Khumbu) is one of the most popular destinations for tourists in Nepal. Trekking to Everest base camp is on a bucket list for many adventurers and every year thousands of people achieve their dream of trekking to the base camp of world’s highest mountain, following the footsteps of legendary climbers.
We have created this photographic journey to the Everest base camp to give you a glimpse into the trek to the base camp of world’s highest mountain.
1. Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m/4,430ft)
2. Sightseeing of Kathmandu’s highlights
3. Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2,600m/8,531ft)
4. Trek to Namche Bazar (3,450m/11,319ft)
5. Rest and Acclimatization Day (3,450m/11,319ft)
6. Trek to Deboche (3720 m/12,205ft)
7. Trek to Dingboche (4,412m/14,475ft)
8. Rest and Acclimatization day
9. Trek to Lobuche (4,910m/16,109ft)
10. Trek to Everest base camp (5,364m/17,559ft) and retrace back to Gorekshep (5,140m/16,864ft)
11. Hike up to Kalapathar (5,545m/18,193ft) and trek down to Pheriche
12. Trek to Phortse (3,840m/12,598ft)
13. Trek to Namche Bazar (3,450m/11,319ft)
14. Trek to Lukla (2,800m/9,187ft)
15. Fly back to Kathmandu (1,350m/4,430ft)
Interested in trekking to Everest base camp? Join our fully guided lodge based trekking holidays. Kindly refer below for our everest base camp trekking trip packages.